En Lefko 87.7 Radio
A radio station based in Athens, Greece that blends all time international classics with contemporary indie music, nu-funk, disco and electronic beats in the most eclectic way. With the slogan “The good side of radio”, En Lefko 87.7 is considered among the six best radio stations around the Med basin by the British magazine Monocle. It is where good music lives.
En Lefko Festival 2014
Following last year’s success, with memorable performances by Jessie Ware, Archive, John Talabot, Bebe, and many locals, En Lefko Festival presents a revolving line-up of favorite acts and exciting new music in June 2014, doubling up the size, the days, and the acts. This year on June 20 & 21st, the festival will set up 3 stages, for two days with many acts and all day activities.
Technopolis City of Athens - Gazi
Technopolis is an industrial museum and a major cultural venue of the City of Athens, Greece, in the neighborhood of Gazi, next to Keramikos and very close to the Acropolis. It is dedicated to the memory of the great Greek composer Manos Hatzidakis, which is why it is also known as "Gazi Technopolis Manos Hatzidakis". It has been in operation since 1999 and is situated in the city's former gasworks which were founded in 1857, occupying an area of about 30.000 m2. Numerous exhibitions, seminars, music concerts and other cultural activities take place in the grounds, attracting over 600,000 visitors annually. Eight of the buildings of the compound bear the names of famous Greek poets: Andreas Embirikos, Angelos Sikelianos, Yannis Ritsos, Kostis Palamas, Takis Papatsonis, Constantine Cavafis and Kostas Varnalis. On the second floor of the Angelos Sikelianos building is a museum dedicated to the renowned opera singer Maria Callas. The charm of another era transpired by the imposing gasholders, the chimneys and the old retorts adds a special quality to every event or activity that takes place in it.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
01. The purchase of a ticket entitles the holder to attend the concert , concerns a standing position, it's valid for a single entry , and recommends acceptance of these terms of operation and safety, as determined by the organizers.
02. Valid are only the tickets sold at official outlets. It is forbidden to exchange , resell and trading tickets in general. It also prohibited the supply of tickets for others that concerns a trade or business. The organizers are authorised to cancel these tickets .
03. You should not carry glass bottles, flammable materials or other dangerous objects inside the venue. The ticket holder agrees that the organizers and the security personnel of the concert will have the right to inspect all of the above.
04. No entry will be allowed into the venue for people under the influence of alcohol or other substances, even if they are ticket holders.
05. The use of laser devices is prohibited. When entering the venue a security check can be made and if found objects that can be used for this purpose , will be denied entry . People that will use laser devices in the venue, will be removed without compensation.
06. The filming and recording of the concert or a part of it, is prohibited by any means, and as well the photography. When entering the venue a check can be made and if found objects that can be used for this purpose, will be denied entry.
07. The ticket holder agrees that: ( a) you are solely responsible for your personal safety and for the safety of any minors who accompany and ( b ) the organizers can not be held liable for any destruction , property damage , personal injury or loss of life that will take place for any reason at the event . Expressly prohibited the crowd surfing for security reasons .
08. The security staff is in place in order to service and public safety for the smooth conduct of the concert . The public must comply with the suggestions of security personnel and representatives of the organizers , and not to hesitate to contact them if necessary.
09. The possession of this ticket does not entitle the holder to receive from the bar - cafe any beverage or soft drink without paying . The consumption of the bar - cafe is optional.
10. The organizers reserve the right to change dates, by informing the public about it through the media. In this case the tickets are not refundable, but remain the same.
11. The organizers also reserve the right to change the program of the concert or to cancel it. In case of cancellation of the concert the audience will be informed as soon as possible by the media. In case of cancellation of the concert for any reason , tickets will be refunded through the points that will be announced in the media.
12. In case of strikes, governmental prohibitions , bad weather , and generally any event beyond the reasonable control of the organizers , causing obstruction of the performance of all or part of the concert , the organizers reserve the right to change the date and time of the event. In this case the tickets are not refundable, but remain valid. In the event of interruption of the concert , for the above reasons , less than 45 minutes after launch, the concert is considered complete and is not repeated , nor money are refundable .
13. Parts of the concert might be video recorded / filmed . Members of the public that will be shown to them , will not have any claim against the organizers or any beneficiary of the filming/recording.
14. The organizers can not and are not obliged to replace lost or stolen tickets. This ticket can not be canceled , non-refundable and not redeemable if the spectator won't attend at the concert or in the case of remorse .
15. Spectators should keep the ticket stub until the end of the concert.
16. The entrance to anyone under the age of fourteen is allowed only with an escort. Children up to 3 years do not pay ticket (U1).
These terms constitute the agreement between the viewer and the organizers, whom the ticket holder accepts unreservedly. For any additional information or clarification, please call here:
Technopolis City of Athens
100, Pireos str.
118 54 Gazi
Τel: (+30) 210 3475518, (+30) 210 3461589
Fax: (+30) 210 3413228
E-mail: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro: “Kerameikos” station
Buses: 049, 815, 838, 914, Β18, Γ18 “Fotaerio” stop
Trolley bus: 21 (from Omonia square), “Fotaerio” stop